Trevose Day School is committed to an inclusive educational experience defined by a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and cultures. To that end, we offer financial aid at every grade level for qualified families who are unable to afford the full cost of tuition.
Financial aid packages may be full or partial tuition coverage, and are offered based on demonstrated need. Approximately 3% of our students currently receive aid.
Please contact our admissions office for more information on scholarship eligibility.
How to Apply
1. Upon submission of an enrollment application, families seeking tuition assistance should also submit the following:
- Letter stating their financial need
- Most recent W-2 forms received by all parents/guardians listed on the application.
- Other applicable documents demonstrating the parent/guardian’s yearly or monthly income, such as child support, welfare, food stamps, workers’ compensation, unemployment, Social Security, etc.
2. Financial aid is available for students at every grade level and is awarded on the basis of need. You will need to submit your financial aid application at the same time as your enrollment application. Financial Aid Applications must be submitted with your child’s enrollment application.
3. Families will be notified of the award status within three weeks of the submission date of the financial aid application and school acceptance.
4. Trevose Day School will not consider incomplete applications for financial aid or those submitted after the deadline.
Contact our Admissions Office
Give the Gift of Learning
Be a part of the path to learning. Purchase an engraved paving stone dedicated to your student or family. All proceeds benefit scholarships and tuition assistance.