Developing The "Whole" Child
At Trevose Day School, we believe an educator’s responsibility is to develop the whole child. Complementing core classroom subjects, our diverse extracurricular programming provides students the time, space, and instruction to hone social skills, delve into the imagination, practice mindfulness, and deepen the overall sense of community at our school.
We supplement our academic curriculum with a number of special programs aimed at nurturing well-rounded students capable of pursuing
On our sprawling campus (weather permitting), we host various games, auctions, and entertainment for a day of fun and reconnecting.
Throughout the year, classes at every grade level embark on various field trips, utilizing the culturally and historically rich tapestry
These programs are not a required component of our curriculum, but a chance for each student to supplement
As part of our overall commitment to offering a diverse, welcoming educational home for all children, Trevose Day School
Trevose Day School Students…
- Learn to express themselves creatively, respectfully, and confidently
- Think critically and optimistically to tackle challenging concepts
- Value diversity––of cultures, ethnicities, religions, orientations, and ideas––as the key for achieving perspective in a globalized society
- Encourage and support each other in the classroom, on the stage, and on the field
- Develop a sense of responsibility for themselves, for our community, and for our planet