Trevose Day School is committed to an inclusive educational experience defined by a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and cultures. To that end, we offer financial aid at every grade level for qualified families who are unable to afford the full cost of tuition.
Financial aid packages may be full or partial tuition coverage, and are offered based on demonstrated need. Approximately 3% of our students currently receive aid.
Please contact our admissions office for more information on scholarship eligibility.
How to Apply
1. Upon submission of an enrollment application, families seeking tuition assistance should also submit the following:
- Letter stating their financial need
- Most recent W-2 forms received by all parents/guardians listed on the application.
- Other applicable documents demonstrating the parent/guardian’s yearly or monthly income, such as child support, welfare, food stamps, workers’ compensation, unemployment, Social Security, etc.
2. Financial Aid Applications must be submitted by the following dates: June 1, 2017/February 1, 2018.
3. Families will be notified of the award status within three weeks of the submission date of the financial aid application and school acceptance.
4. Trevose Day School will not consider incomplete applications for financial aid or those submitted after the deadline.
Trevose Day School is dedicated to creating an educational environment founded on curiosity, diversity, respect, leadership, and intellectual growth. Our new scholarship program helps us maintain and expand this community, rewarding especially hard-working students who embody our mission. One student from each grade will be selected among the applicants to receive a $500 scholarship that will be applied directly to their tuition.
1. Scholarship applications must be submitted by the following dates: June 1, 2017/February 1, 2018.
2. Students must demonstrate academic achievement and have scores of Proficient or higher on the progress reports.
3. Students should be role models who exhibit a positive attitude, empathy, and respect for the rules and values of the school. Students must receive a letter of recommendation from their teacher.
Contact our Admissions Office
Give the Gift of Learning
Be a part of the path to learning. Purchase an engraved paving stone dedicated to your student or family. All proceeds benefit scholarships and tuition assistance.